Text to Win Terms and Conditions
- Sponsor: The Gold’s Gym Dedication Week Text to Win Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Gold’s Holding Corp. (“Gold’s Gym”), 4001 Maple Ave, Suite 200, Dallas, TX 75219. All federal, state, and local laws apply. VOID IN FLORIDA, NEW YORK, AND RHODE ISLAND. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN (A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING). Between March 4, 2019 at 12:00a.m. CST and March 10, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. CST, eligible persons must text the correct “word of the day” to 444222 (each eligible text an “Entry”).
- Eligibility: You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia), and 18 years or older at time of entry. Employees of any Gold’s Gym affiliated entity and any advertising agencies, or promotional suppliers or persons involved in any part of the administration and execution of the Sweepstakes and immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of any such employees are not eligible to enter or win.
- Winner Selection: 4 winners will be randomly selected from the Entries, each for 1 of 4 grand prizes, by automated computer program on March 12, 2019. Runners-up (as needed) shall also be randomly selected from Entries.
- Prizes: Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of Entries received.
4 GRAND PRIZES
- (1) Prize: 8 Personal Training Sessions- $560 value
- (1) Prize: 4 Personal Training Sessions- $300 value
- (1) Prize: Gold’s Gym Swag Bag- $500 value
- (1) Prize: Fitbit Versa Smartwatch Plus 1 Free Year of GOLD’S AMP™ - $320 value
All federal, state, and local taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be notified at the phone number provided, on March 13, 2019. If, within 7 days from notification any winner fails to claim the prize, chooses to decline a prize for any reason, or fails to comply with any other requirements, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to a runner-up. Noncompliance with these Rules, return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable, or inability to reach a winner will result in disqualification and a runner-up will be notified.
- Conditions and Release of Liability: Gold’s Gym, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, lost or postage due mail, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes. Gold’s Gym reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend the Sweepstakes due to computer viruses, bugs, fraud, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, typographical or production errors in these Official Rules or other advertising for the Sweepstakes, or other conditions beyond the control of Gold’s Gym. In such case, or in the case of a dispute as to the winner(s), Gold’s Gym may, at its discretion, select the winner(s) from all Entries received unaffected by the problem. Gold’s Gym reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual or Entry it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the fair operation and administration of the Sweepstakes, a deceptive act or Entry, or that does not comply with these Official Rules. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, GOLD’S GYM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM THE PERPETRATOR TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Choice of Law: Any and all disputes, legal actions or claims arising in connection with the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules (“Claim”) will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
- AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATION AND WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL AND CLASS ACTION RIGHTS. You agree that you knowingly and voluntarily waive your right to a trial by jury in an action or proceeding relating to any and all Claims you may have against Gold’s Gym, its affiliates, parents, agents, or related parties. Claims arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved on an individual basis to binding arbitration. The arbitration shall be administered by the American Arbitration Association or JAMS in front of a single arbitrator in accordance with their applicable rules. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. No claim can be submitted as a class, consolidated, collective or representative action.
- Limitation of Liability. Entrants waive, release, and hold harmless Gold’s Gym, its parents and affiliates and their directors, shareholders, employees, representatives, agents and assignees from any liability whatsoever with respect to the Sweepstakes. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS DIRECTLY RELATED TO ENTRY INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S/LEGAL FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; IN SUCH AN EVENT, THE ABOVE WAIVERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- List of Winners: For the names of the winners, available after March 30, 2019, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Gold’s Gym Dedication Week Giveaway, 4001 Maple Ave, Ste. 200, Dallas, TX 75219. Requests must be received by June 30, 2019.