Coronavirus: What You Need to Know & What the Club is Doing
5 tips to stay healthy
Here are a few easy things we can all do to keep ourselves healthy in general, as it is still cold and flu season, at the club:
1) Wipe down equipment BEFORE and AFTER you use it. Please use a sanitizing towel. When using a towel, spray the sanitizing solution onto the towel, not directly onto the equipment as this can be damaging. All of our towels are washed several times a day with bleach. If you would like a personal towel to use, please ask for one at the front desk.
2) Use hand sanitizer in between equipment. Example: if you move from one piece of machinery to another, move to another area of the club, or pick up a new set of weights.
3) Wash your hands when you enter the club, before you leave, before you eat, and of course, whenever you use the restroom. It has been proven time and again that hand washing is the most effective way to fight germs. You also want to ensure that you are washing your hands properly: use hot water, plenty of soap, and fully lather and work the soap in and around your fingers for at least 30 seconds (need to time it? sing “Happy Birthday” to yourself twice.)
4) Cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your arm, not your hands, when you cough or sneeze.
5) The key to being healthy is holistic wellness. Take care of yourself. Stay hydrated. Maintain a balanced diet. Get plenty of sleep. Exercise regularly. Staying well is much more than just avoiding sickness. If you do experience any symptoms of cold, flu, or otherwise, please stay home to prevent the transmission of disease.
As a team, we will be working together to clean surfaces at the club more diligently and regularly. You will see our entire team cleaning more often. We are also ordering more supplies to have extra sanitizer on hand for both equipment cleaning and for personal use.
If you have questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to any one of our management team. Thank you for doing your part to keep yourself and others healthy.
For more information please visit: