Good News! After over five months of waiting, we are all ecstatic to learn the Governor of NJ has finally given the ok for gyms to open in NJ!
Our hours of Operation for September is as follows:
Monday to Friday 6:00 AM to 12:00 Noon 3:00 to 9:00 PM (closed for cleaning 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
Saturday 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Sunday 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM
There are some restrictions that the State has mandated in granting permission to re-open. These restrictions include the following:
- Limiting the number of members allowed in the club at any one time to 25% of our building occupancy
- Group Exercise classes are not permitted indoors, However outdoor classes will continue daily at 8 am and 9 am until further notice. Evening classes will begin September 8th every Monday and Wednesday at 6PM
- Special spacing requirements for equipment
- Special COVID 19 cleaning protocol
- Face masks must be worn by everyone.
- Taking everyone’s temperature prior to entering
- No towel service is permitted
- No shower facilities are permitted
- No steam rooms are permitted
There are more restrictions and they will be posted on our website for your review. These restrictions seem excessive but remember they are only temporary; the good news is that this unprecedented pandemic is almost behind us. Hopefully, we can all get back to the fitness lifestyle we have all come to love here at Gold’s Gym.
As I said above, we will post all temporary rules on our website and in the club. You will also receive a follow-up email and text with this information. You are also welcome to call the club to speak with our team if you have any questions or concerns.
We cannot begin to tell you how much we appreciate your support during this shutdown. Please be patient as we open our member services office. We will be turning on normal monthly dues on September 7, 2020. We understand that you may not be ready to come back so please contact us at the club if you wish to remain on freeze or to confirm your account has been terminated. Classes outside will continue for now and will be free to members once you have reactivated your account. Non-members will continue to be welcome for $10.00 per class and they can reserve their spot online.
On a personal note, I want to thank each and every one of you for being part of the Gold’s Gym family. I can assure you we will get through this and will have our gym back in full operation as soon as possible. Our goal is to make Gold’s Gym the number one name in fitness once again!.
Yours in good health,