Yoga fits into any fitness regimen. Not only does it provide a break from high-impact workouts like kickboxing and boot camp-style sessions, but it also builds strength and increases flexibility. While the idea of doing yoga is intimidating for many people, everyone can take part in this amazing practice that harmonizes body, mind and spirit.
Yoga is a practice that has evolved over thousands of years and now includes hundreds of poses, movements and sequences. There are many distinct types of yoga, from gentle hatha yoga to more vigorous ashtanga. At Gold's Gym, we offer a variety of authentic yoga classes that can be modified to accommodate yogis of any fitness level. Your practice is your own — we'll meet you wherever you are in your fitness journey.
Yoga Classes We Offer
At Gold's Gym, we offer several integrative yoga classes that you can find at most yoga studios. Here are the classes offered by our certified yoga instructors included in a gym membership:
- Gentle Yoga: A gentle, calming yoga class for beginners.
- Gentle Flow Yoga: A class that builds upon Gentle Yoga with a focus on breathing and mindful movements.
- HOT Yoga: A yoga flow class heated to 80 degrees Fahrenheit for increased circulation.
- Ashtanga Yoga: A class that improves strength and circulation at your own flow.
- Vinyasa Yoga: These classes offer different levels of synchronized flow movements.
- YIN Yoga: Experience deep stretching movements with this relaxing class.
- Pilates/Yoga: A class that synthesizes Pilates and yoga to increase strength and flexibility.
- SilverSneakers® Yoga: Yoga designed specifically for seniors.
If you want to take advantage of yoga or other group fitness classes, become a Gold's Gym member or sign up for a free trial today!