Key Reminders For First Visit
Gold’s Gym Culpeper is open and just wanted to take a moment and provide some key reminders for members returning to the gym.
- Bring your own water (water fountains are closed)
- Wear a mask when coming into the gym and when leaving the gym ( mask are not required to be worn while exercising)
- Stay 6 feet apart at all times even when waiting for equipment
- Clean your hands regularly
- Utilize the wipes and hand sanitizers throughout the gym (we have placed more stations around the gym)
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed, do not enter the gym.
- If you are taking group classes, we will be sanitizing with a fogger after each class. Spacing is limited as we are social distancing 10ft apart
Kids Club Guidelines
Kids Club Reopening Procedure
- Call the gym to reserve a spot
- 10 children max capacity
- 1 hour Max Time
- Temperature will be taken upon entry, any child with a fever will be denied entry
- No Toys from home
- No food
- Kids Memberships only at this time, No drop ins at this time
Self Questions to ask before coming in
- If your child has had a cough, fever or shortness of breath. Please do not bring them into the facility
- If your child has been in contact with anyone that has COVID-19 please do not bring them in at this time
Thank you for your patience with us at this time!
Gold’s Gym Staff
# # # # # # #
May 22, 2020
Just a quick update to our members.
Currently, we do not have a specific date when we will be allowed to reopen. Behind the scenes, we are working diligently preparing to meet or exceed any guidelines provided to us. Prior to opening, we will update you on what to expect prior to your first day back. This information will be posted on our website, Facebook, and via email.
Also, we have been working on several improvements while the club has been closed. This includes a new roof, repainting of the entire club and new flooring. Improving the facility in this situation is challenging, but we know it is an ideal opportunity to continue making Gold’s Gym Culpeper even better for our members.
We miss everyone and look forward to seeing all of you back in the club soon!
-Team Gold’s Gym Culpeper
# # # # # # #
Dear Valued Members:
Over the years, so many of you have told us that the gym feels like a family to you and we
want to thank you for your ongoing spirit and your commitment to your fitness. Our members
mean everything to us and all of us, owners and staff, are totally dedicated to helping you be
as healthy and fit as possible!
As you probably expect, because of the mounting concern over COVID-19 virus we have had to
make the difficult decision to close the gym for at least two weeks beginning tonight (3/18/20)
at 8pm and will closely monitor the COVID-19 virus situation.
Virginia Governor Northam as of March 17TH, 2020 has instituted policies that affect the fitness
industry making it impossible to operate a facility of our size on a regular basis. Therefore, as
stated in the document it becomes mandatory for our facilities to close at the direction the
governor has mandated. We know that there are many of our members who want to come to
the gym and continue their fitness journey. Unfortunately, under the current circumstances,
that is no longer possible.
We want all our members to keep on schedule and workout! It’s easy to do our GGX ON
DEMAND and PT ON DEMAND platform with your favorite instructors from your gym and we
will continue to load videos daily. Go to: coachbar.cc/ggx to activate and apply the code
GGX2020 when checking out as this online service is part of your membership. We want to
ensure that you remain a member and enjoy the personal touch we are providing from our
Gold’s Gym family, via videos, so your fitness and wellness, as well as, the state of our gyms,
and taking care of our employees remain intact.
We will follow all government guidelines and recommendation for reopening. And we
promise to do so at the earliest date we can safely open. During this time, we will continue to
bill your account as it’s important for us to keep our essential employees on board and
adequately engaged remotely so that re opening in the near future will be seamless. As soon
as the totality of this is evaluated, we will analyze and provide credit for the duration of time
that the facility was closed.
Please stay tuned, continue your workouts using the on demand platforms, and we look
forward to reopening our doors and welcoming you back!
Read the full Order of the Governor Declaration here