Attention Gold’s Gym Members!
These are difficult and stressful times for everyone. I assure you that my staff and I are doing the best we can to keep our facilities clean and organized. We will make mistakes, but I promise I will do the best I can to resolve any issues promptly. My phone is always on so if you have any concerns, questions, etc. please call me on my cell phone at 813-417-8584.
We will open at 8am on Monday the 18th. After this we will be open 24 hrs.
Accounts and Billing: If your due date was May 1st thru the 17th. You will be billed this one time on Monday the 18th for your monthly dues and any other services you may have purchased. Anyone that had there once a year Club Enhancement Fee due in April will now be billed this one time on Monday the 18th as well. Starting June your normal due date will go back into effect. If you need to update your credit card or you have questions about your account, then call me on my cell at 813-417-8584 before Monday.
Check- In Process:
- Members will continue to use a touchless scan in process by scanning their barcode directly with the scanner. This ensures no touch from member to staff.
- We have a schedule in place for cleaning. Daily cleaning protocols have been doubled.
- A limited Group Exercise Schedule will be released before we open. Check Website.
- Childcare will reopen on May 26th.
Member Code of Conduct:
- Members must not enter if they are sick.
- Members must adhere to social distancing.
- All members are required to have a workout towel. Wipe equipment off, etc.
- Facemasks are optional but not required.