Learn more about your weight loss solutions in Austell, Georgia –
Sign-Up for your free VIP Pass — call (770) 432-8688 today!
Thinking about firing up your weight loss program?
Here at Gold’s Gym in Austell, we know that modifying your lifestyle can be overwhelming – especially if you’ve led a sedentary and not-so-healthy way of life. We want to help you achieve your healthy goals, and we have a number of group exercise classes (including small group training) and amenities that fit every age and fitness level. Our personal trainers will help you put your thoughts into action by assessing your current fitness and exercise interests — then assist you in designing a fitness plan to move forward.
Before beginning your fitness journey, recognize that weight loss offers many health benefits. In addition to feeling and looking better, healthy weight loss:
- Lessens stress on your joints and back
- Reduces the risk of certain chronic diseases (such as heart disease, stroke and diabetes)
- Decreases the risk of certain types of cancer
When contemplating any physical fitness program, take your first step by calling Gold’s Gym in Austell. We will help you establish healthy goals you can achieve and a routine you can enjoy. Then remember this healthy recipe:
Store up – Step up – Stay hydrated
- Store up good nutrition by avoiding sugar, saturated fat, trans fat and sodium. Learn to read food labels – and choose lean meats, low fat or fat-free dairy and goods high in fiber. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, especially leafy greens.
- Step up your activity with the help of personal training at Gold’s Gym in Austell. We offer a number of amenities that will pump up your strength and rev up your heart rate, and you can move at your own pace. Choose a workout you will enjoy and commit to – such as group exercise classes, cardio training, spinning or Zumba.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water! Refrain as much as possible from soda and other super-sweet drinks.
Don’t just think about improving your health and well-being – do it! The fitness experts at Gold’s Gym in Austell will help you increase your physical activity and change your lifestyle to meet your goals. Count on it!
Always consult your doctor before starting any weight loss or exercise program.