At the dawn of each New Year, we enthusiastically resolve to improve our health and wellness. We join a gym and pledge to eat better – only to find our resolve dwindle as the days tick by. We become disappointed and throw in the towel.
The team of fitness professionals at Gold’s Gym in Austell gets it. We have personal trainers who will help you identify and reach your New Year’s goals, and we will coach and encourage you to stick with it.
Before you can devise a plan, though, ask yourself a few questions:
- What is my purpose? Do I want to lose weight or develop muscle strength and flexibility? Do I want to improve my cardio fitness or do I just want to look and feel better?
- What is preventing me from reaching my goal?
Prepped with your answers – whether they include a general physical fitness program or a targeted area to improve (such as muscle strength), meet with a personal trainer, set your goals and develop an action plan. Start in small steps you know you can achieve, and let your smaller successes build toward that end goal.
At our Austell fitness center, you will have every resource – from cutting-edge equipment and group exercise classes – to help you realize success.
You know those obstacles that sometimes block your way to success? Well, we’ve thought of them, too: busy schedules, childcare and advancing age. Here are some of the solutions we have for you:
- Gold’s Gym in Austell opens early and closes late so that you can work out when your schedule allows. Time is not an excuse. Check out our hours and class schedules at http://www.goldsgym.com/westcobbga/amenities/group-exercise-classes/.
- On-site childcare provides a safe, clean environment where your kids are entertained while you exercise.
- For mature adults, our Austell gym offers Silver Sneakers and Silver Sneakers Yoga – lower impact options for exercise.
And if you just aren’t motivated? Well, we’ll coach and encourage you all the way. The first step is up to you. Call us today.
For more information about Gold’s Gym Austell, call (770) 432-8688 today!