Discover the fun of spinning in Austell, Georgia
Sign-Up for Your Free VIP Pass — call (770) 432-8688 today!
What is spinning? Quite simply, it’s indoor cycling set to high energy music. Spinning at Gold’s Gym in Austell is an aerobic workout on a stationary bike, led by a certified instructor and guaranteed to increase your heart rate and amp up your metabolism.
- Classes range in length from 30 minutes (for a quick, exhilarating workout) to a full hour.
- With different activity phases – from warm-up phases to sprints and climbs to cool-down — spinning offers great aerobic and cardio exercise.
- You control the resistance of your bike, so pedaling can be as easy or difficult as your choose.
- Spinning is a winning weight loss solution!
- Additionally, spinning boosts your mood, improves cardio health and helps tone the major muscle groups in your legs.
- It’s a great full-body workout!
If you want to mix it up and add variety to your routine, try some of the other amenities at our gym in Austell:
- Work out with free weights and our selection of dumbbells (5 lbs. to over 100 lbs.) and equipment such as Smith Machines, Powerlifting, Hammerstrength and more.
- Circuit training strengthens your muscles and promotes increased heart rate with different stations and timed activities.
- Functional training utilizes free weights, resistance and body weight to increase your strength and prepare you for everyday strenuous motions and movements.
Whether you prefer high-energy spinning or endurance-building strength training, Gold’s Gym in Austell has it all for you.
For more information about spinning and other amenities at Gold’s Gym in Austell, call (770) 432-8688!