Learn about your fitness options in Austell, Georgia –
Sign-Up for your free VIP Pass — call (770) 432-8688 today!
Before you head out to Gold’s Gym in Austell, here’s a checklist for basic items to include in your gym bag. You want to keep it lightweight, but you also want to be sure you have essential items that will help keep you safe and comfortable. Include these items for before, during and after workouts:
- Choose a gym bag that is water resistant and can fit into a standard locker.
- Pack workout wear to include shorts or Lycra/spandex pants, sports bra, t-shirt (or loose fitting shirt), socks and sneakers.
- Include a heart rate monitor to watch your target heartbeats per minute and watch the intensity of your workout.
- Bring hand sanitizer to use on free weights and cardio or circuit training equipment before and after use. (You can also use sanitizing wipes).
- Although we provide energizing music, you may want to bring your iPod (and extra charger) and headphones for those solo workouts.
- Bring a refillable water bottle to stay hydrated!
- Hairband or hair ties
- Weight gloves will help you grip free weights and prevent blisters.
Take along a sweat band or hand towel to keep perspiration out of your eyes
Whether you participate in group training, individualized personal training or the Silver Sneakers fitness program for older adults — always pack your bag with these gym necessities. Our gym in Austell has all you need to help meet your health and wellness goals.