Learn about all of your fitness options in Austell, Georgia
Sign-Up for Your Free VIP Pass — call (770) 432-8688 today!
The Gold’s Gym Fit Test is a great starting point for your new exercise routine at Gold’s Gym in Austell.
The free Fit Test is a five-exercise assessment that compares your current fitness level with others of your gender and age range. Just as a doctor uses tools to diagnosis your level of health and prescribe treatment, the fit test “diagnoses” your fitness level and indicates where your workout might need some extra attention. The score for each exercise grades you anywhere from “needs improvement” and “fair” to “very good” and “gold standard”.
Completed in less than 10 minutes, the Fit Test includes guided instructions for push-ups, bent arm hangs, squats, crunches and a bench step test.
The Fit Test draws a road map
Your fitness score shows your areas of strength – and those that could use a little work. A personal trainer will help you understand your results, identify your goals and determine your best fitness route. You choose the workout activity that most appeals to you — whether it is a group exercise class or one of the numerous amenities offered at Gold’s Gym Austell:
- Free weights provide strength training with dumbbells (5 lbs. to over 100 lbs.) and equipment such as Smith Machines, Powerlifting, Hammerstrength and more.
- Enjoy a cardio workout with elliptical machines, stair steppers or recumbent bikes.
- Comprised of varying timed workout stations, circuit training simultaneously strengthens your muscles and increases your heart rate. For busy schedules, a circuit can be completed in 11 minutes.
- Functional training utilizes free weights, resistance and body weight to increases your strength and prepare you for everyday strenuous motions and movements.
- Move to the groove of a Latin beat with our electrifying Zumba classes!
- Guaranteed to pump up your heart rate, spinning classes range from 30 minutes to one hour.
For older adults, our Silver Sneakers fitness program provides low impact exercises that increase strength, balance and flexibility.
Not sure about your next step? Begin with the Gold’s Gym Fit Test at http://strength-exchange.goldsgym.com/fit-test/.