- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM):
Certified Exercise Physiologist (CEP)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA):
Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM):
Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES)
- Cooper Institute of Health and Wellness:
Provider of Dietary Guidance
Optimum Performance Trainer Certification
- Registered Yoga Teacher 200 hours (RYT 200)
- American Military University: BS in Exercise and Health Sciences
Jason has developed and lead health and fitness programs for the US Airforce, US Congress and the Pentagon, as well as Gold’s Gym International.
With over 12 years in the health & fitness industry and gold-standard credentials, Jason provides knowledge and practical application to our members, designing programs that are safe, effective, and sound. Whether it’s a beginning exerciser looking to better their health, an individual with medical restrictions and limitations looking to find a suitable health and wellness program, or an athlete looking to enhance their performance and skill set, Jason can help them achieve their goals.