- How much does it cost to sign up?
- Can I bring a friend to work out with me?
- How do I cancel my membership?
- Can I use other Gold’s Gyms?
- Do you have personal trainers?
- How much time will I need to work out?
How much does it cost to sign up?
We offer three different membership packages, priced from $9.99 to $19.99 per month. All of our packages are month -to-month. There are no annual contracts.
Typically you will pay a low enrollment fee when signing up. You also have the option of paying for several months membership upfront. Simply set up an appointment with one of our fitness consultants to get all the information you need.
Can I bring a friend to work out with me?
Yes! A work out buddy helps keep you on track and staying motivated. We offer two memberships that allow you to bring a friend every time you work out.
All that your friend/guest needs to bring is a local driver license or identification card. They must be over the age of 18 to workout.
How do I cancel my membership?
To terminate your membership agreement, simply follow these guidelines:
- All Cancellations require a 30-day written notice. You will be responsible for all fees until your cancellation is effective. If your billing date falls within 30 days from when you send in your notice, you will receive another bill prior to effective cancellation.
- You can submit your cancellation via email, mail or fax. Additional details can be found here.
- You will receive a response via postcard within 30 days of sending your request.
Cancellations will not be processed if your membership account has a balance. If you do not know when your billing date is or if you have an account balance, just call or come by any of our three locations and a Gold’s Gym employee be happy to help.
Can I use other Gold’s Gyms?
Yes. We have three convenient locations in Tallahassee, and nationally over 700 locations you can use for up to two weeks.
When is the gym open?
Our facilities are open 364 days a year to ensure a workout when it’s convenient for you. Specific hours by location are as follows:
Downtown Apalachee & North Capital Circle Location Hours:
University Pensacola Location Hours:
Do you have personal trainers?
Yes, we have personal trainers available at every location. Not sure it’s right for you? Try a free personal training session…on us! Call or stop by your local club to set up an appointment.
Still have questions? Email us at director@GoldsGymTally.com for questions for concerns and we’d be happy to assist.
How much time will I need to work out?
We have work out plans to fit your schedule. Training sessions start in 30 minute increments.