SuperMoms Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER
1. Sponsor: The “Supermoms” Contest (the “National Contest”) is sponsored by Gold’s Gym (“Gold’s Gym” or “Sponsor”), 4001 Maple Ave. Suite 200, Dallas, TX 75219. No purchase is necessary to enter the National Contest. All federal, state, provincial and local laws apply. Void outside of the US and where prohibited by law. 6 Pack Fitness, Facebook, Twitter and Woobox are neither sponsors of this promotion nor have any responsibilities regarding its conduct or administration.
2. How to Enter: You will receive one Entry when you create and submit an original photo of a person you consider a “Supermom” via one of the entry methods described below during the Entry Period. The photo you submit together with the registration information or social media account I.D. you provide will collectively be referred to as your “Entry.” There are three ways to enter:
1.) Enter via Facebook page: Visit www.facebook.com and login to your Facebook account or create a free Facebook account. Then access the SuperMoms application at www.facebook.com/goldsgym and follow the links and instructions to submit an Entry. You will be required to “Like” the SuperMoms page to authorize the Sponsor to pull your profile information and other content that the application will require to work in order to participate in the contest.
2.) Enter via Twitter: Visit www.twitter.com and login to your Twitter account or create free Twitter account. From your own Twitter account tweet your Entry and include the hashtag #SuperMoms.
3.) Enter via Instagram: Visit www.instagram.com and login to your Instagram account or create a free Instagram account. From your own Instagram account, post your Entry and include the hashtag #SuperMoms.
To be eligible, your Entry:
- Must be your own original work.
- Cannot have been submitted in any other prize promotion.
- May only contain content, including recognizable people, for which you have, or have the power to grant, all required consents and approvals.
- Cannot include any third party trademarks (logos, names) or copyrighted materials (music, images, video, recognizable people). However you may include Sponsor trademarks, logos, music and designs, for which Sponsor grants you a limited non-commercial license to use for the sole purpose of creating and submitting an entry.
- Cannot contain, as determined by Sponsor, content that is sexually explicit, violent, derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, which violates any law, or which communicates a messages inconsistent with the positive good will to which we wish to associate.
- We are not responsible for Entries that we do not receive for any reason, or for Entries that we receive but are not decipherable for any reason. We will automatically disqualify any Entries received in excess of the Entry limit or any entries not meeting the eligibility requirements. By submitting an Entry, you agree to grant Sponsor an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to use, enhance or modify your Entry in marketing materials in all media now known or later developed, including print, television and online without your prior approval and for no additional compensation. By entering you further agree to sign any necessary documentation that may be required for Sponsors and its designees to make use of the rights you granted.
- Limit one Entry per person regardless of entry method. You may not share social media accounts to submit multiple entries, or create multiple accounts using multiple identities to gain more than the entry limit.
- Your Entry will be posted on a website for viewing by public visitors. We are not responsible for any unauthorized use of your Entry by visitors to any website. While we reserve these rights, we are not obligated to use your Entry for any purpose, even if it has been selected as a winner.
3. National Entry Period: The 2014 “Supermoms” Contest (“National Contest”) starts April 28, 2014 and ends May 10, 2014 at 11:59pm CST (the “National Promotion Period”). Contest winners will be announced May 11, 2014.
4. Eligibility: You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) and 18 years or older at time of entry to be eligible to enter. You have a registered account on at least one of the following social media sites: Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Employees of Gold’s Gym and Gold Gym Franchisees and any advertising agencies, or promotional suppliers or persons involved in any part of the administration and execution of the National Contest (collectively known as “Contest Entities”) and immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of any such employees are not eligible to enter.
5. Winner Selection & Prizes
The Gallery of submission will be opened for voting May 8th – May 10th at 11:59pm CST. One vote will be allowed per registered Facebook account. The nominations receiving the most votes via Facebook during that period of time will receive the prize package below:
5th Place & 4th Place Prize package: The entries receiving the 5th most votes and the 4th most votes will receive the following:
- $50 credit on www.goldsgear.com (ARV: $50)
3rd Place Prize Package: The entry receiving the 3rd highest number of votes will receive the following:
- $50 credit on www.goldsgear.com (ARV: $50)
- Camille Bag from 6 Pack Fitness (ARV: $80)
2nd Place Prize Package: The entry receiving the 2nd highest number of votes will receive the following:
- $50 credit on www.goldsgear.com (ARV: $50)
- Renee Tote from 6 Pack Fitness (ARV: $160)
1st Place Prize Package: The entry receiving the highest number of votes will receive the following:
- $50 credit on www.goldsgear.com (ARV: $50)
- Victoria Tote from 6 Pack Fitness (ARV: $400)
- 3 FREE Personal Training Sessions (ARV: $240)
The total ARV of the prizes is $1,130. All prize values are stated in US dollars.
6. Winner Notification:
Potential Winners will be notified via the email account provided at time of Entry within seven days following the end of the contest. If the notification is returned as undeliverable, or if no response is received within three days, we may award the prize to an alternate, randomly selected winner, time allowing. If necessary, three alternate drawings will be held after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded. Winner will be required to provide an active email address in order to be contacted for eligibility verification and prize award fulfillment. Limit one prize per person. If there is a dispute as to who is the Potential Winner, we will consider the Potential Winner to be the authorized account holder of the social media account used to enter the Sweepstakes. If you are a Potential Winner, you will be required to sign a liability release, and publicity release (unless prohibited by law), within seven (7 days of notification. If you do not complete the required Documents as instructed and/or return the required Documents within the time period listed on the winner notification message, we may disqualify you and select the next highest vote recipient as the winner. If any Winner fails to return the properly signed affidavit and releases or other prize documentation within 7 days, chooses to decline a prize for any reason, or fails to comply with any other requirements, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to the next highest vote recipient. Noncompliance with these Official Rules, return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable, or inability of Sponsor to contact a winner will result in disqualification and another winner will be notified. If you are confirmed as a winner of this contest:
- You may not exchange your prize for cash or any other merchandise or services. However, if for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value; and
- You may not designate someone else as the winner. If you are unable or unwilling to accept your prize, we will award it to an alternate potential winner
7. Conditions. By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, whose decisions are final and binding. Participation in National Contest and acceptance of prize constitutes the winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his or her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, voice, biographical information, and/or any statements made by the winner regarding the National Contest or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, contestants agree on their behalf, and on behalf of their respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, lost profits, indirect or direct damages, consequential damages, incidental damages, punitive or exemplary damages, judgments, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with participation in National Contest, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any National Contest -related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and prize delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if any prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. This right is reserved whether the event is due to human or technical error. If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the Contest, we reserve the right to randomly select a winner from among all eligible Entries received before we had to cancel, change or suspend the Contest. If you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this Contest by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law and we may ban you from participating in any future promotions. If entrant does not comply with these Official Rules, or attempts to interfere with this National Contest in any way, she will be disqualified.
8. Additional Terms. In case of dispute, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the entry. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners, and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the National Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this National Contest should (in its sole discretion) fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the National Contest. In such case, Sponsor may, at its discretion, select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received unaffected by the problem. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the National Contest. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this National Contest or these Official Rules (“Claim”) will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, United States of America, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules and must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this National Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. ENTRANTS WILL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY OR AS MEMBERS OF ANY CLASS OF CLAIMANTS PERTAINING TO ANY CLAIM OR IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE NATIONAL SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM THE PERPETRATOR TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. List of Winners: For the names of the winners, available after May 15, 2014, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to The Gold’s Gym 2014 SuperMoms Contest, 4001 Maple Ave. Suite 200, Dallas, TX 75219. Requests must be received by June 15, 2014.