Education and Certifications
- NASM- Certified Personal Trainer
- NSCA- Certified Personal Trainer
- NCCPT- Certified Personal Trainer
- Body Success- Certified Nutrition Specialist
- NESTA- Functional Training Specialist
- BS Exercise Science- Creighton University
- TRX Certified
- Leadbetter Academy- Golf Performance Specialist
- DSW- Jr. Fit Certified / Certified Wellness Coach
- American Heart Association- CPR/AED
Jenn Mathis has a Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science from Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska. I also hold national certifications with the NSCA, NASM, and NCCPT as a Certified Personal Trainer, and have specialty certifications in weight loss, golf, special populations, TRX, Junior Fitness, Wellness Coaching, and Functional Training. I also became a Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist to make better nutritional recommendations for my clients. My spark for fitness and exercise began when I was active in sports through childhood and intensified as a collegiate athlete competing at the D-1 level. Upon ending my athletic career, I have remained involved in the fitness industry for over 12 years.
I have experience as a strength and conditioning specialist, a coach, a Personal Trainer, a Fitness Manager, and Regional Director where I am currently focusing on the training and developing of up and coming personal trainers. My goal is to take an individual, who does not believe in their level of potential, and give them the proper guidance, motivation, education, and accountability to make their goals become a reality.