Pilates is a gentle exercise that enables you to stretch and strengthen the muscles throughout the body. Think yoga meets weight lifting. You can perform Pilates at a local gym in Sterling or you can perform them in the comfort of your home. It is an exhilarating, tough workout, however, it does leave the body and mind refreshed. Pilates can also be an active form of meditation. As a result, it leaves you feeling more energetic and mentally rested.
Breathing is generally the number one rule of thumb with Pilates, and unlike weight lifting, you can still build strong muscles without the extra overload bulk. Unlike many other forms of exercise, such as traditional aerobics, Pilates strengthens and improves the entire body. It can also help strengthen the mind. There are numerous benefits that come with doing Pilates in Sterling with a group at Gold’s.
Here are a few benefits of Pilates at Gold’s Sterling:
• Boosts your energy level
• Pilates is a fun exercise to do.
• Relieves tension and reduces stress
• You will get increased overall strength, energy, muscle tone and flexibility.
• Gives you well-toned, lean muscles
• You can reduce the risks of osteopathic problems or future injuries.
• Improves your inner core strength to reduce pain that you might feel with mobility.
• Enhance the balance, coordination and alignment of your body.
• Pilates is a mind and body workout that you can feel throughout your entire body instead of one localized area.
• Builds muscles without all of the bulk that comes with weight training.
• You can improve your overall circulation through Pilates.
• You can enhance your stamina, mobility, and agility.
• You can improve the look of your body, as well as the way that you feel.
• Provides heighten neuromuscular coordination
• Restores postural alignment and gives you a more flexible spine
Pilates can be done by anyone. People of all ages enjoy doing Pilates workouts. There are different classes of Pilates in Sterling to fit your style and physical level. From the challenging Pilates workouts straight down to pre-natal Pilates; Pilates covers a full spectrum of areas.
How Pilates Helps Build Tone
It improves the well-being and physical aspects of anyone regardless of a person’s physical ability. This includes the elderly, middle-aged groups, young people, and many others that might need a little physical boost to in shape. Pilates is for everyone. Most of all, you don’t have to be a celebrity or a gym enthusiast to enjoy the benefits of this type of exercise. You can start reaping the benefits today with a Free VIP Pass to Gold’s Sterling!