Education and Certifications:
- ACE (American Council on Exercise)- Certified Personal Trainer
- BS Exercise Science- University of Akron
- USA Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach
- NSCA (National Strength and Conditioning Association)
- American Heart Association- Cpr/Aed
Nicholas Lima is a certified Personal Trainer through Ace. He is a certified Sports Performance Coach through USA Weightlifting. He is a certified Strength and Conditioning specialist through NSCA. He also graduated from the University of Akron with his B.S. in Exercise Science. Nick loves to train all types of clients, and nothing makes him happier than seeing his clients get the results they want.
“The reason I became a personal trainer is because exercise has always been an important part of my life, and I truly enjoy helping people achieve their fitness goals. With my education at Akron, I was lucky enough to work with division 1 athlete’s, which I believe built a strong foundation to motivate any type of individual, and get the results they want.”