- Played basketball for a total of 20 years.
- Received a Division 1 college scholarship to The University of Tulsa.
- BS in Exercise and Sports Science with a focus on personal training and massage therapy.
- Lived in 6 different countries and visited a total of 13 countries while playing professionally overseas for 7 years.
Throughout my career I have had the chance to experience many different training styles and methods, which help me to pick and choose the right combination needed to reach the intended goal.
Due to a serious injury I had the chance to meet and work with Gary Gray who is considered to be a leader in functional prevention, rehabilitation, and performance enhancement, and have since integrated his methodology into my training.
- Full Body workouts.
- Various circuit training styles
- Corrective stretches and exercises.
- Specific workouts related to any sport.