On April 8, 2017, Golds Gym Richmond (West End) on Broad St, the World Physique Alliance and International Pro Elite federation team up to bring an in-depth Diet/Nutrition, Competition Posing, and Sports Therapy seminar with an ELITE panel of hands-on experts that include:
- IPE Pro Philip “The Legend” Ricardo
- IPE Pro Marshall “The Ambassador” Johnson
- IPE Pro Nicole Carrasco
- ANBF Pro Bikini Competitor Dr. Nichole King
- Team Penalosa Competition Coach Tania Penalosa
- Peak Fitness Owner Elizabeth Anastasopoulos
Arrive early to workout with some of the ELITE team of presenters!
In this seminar we will cover:
- Diet and Nutrition (with real example diets)
- Sports & Physical Therapy
- How to Stay Healthy
- Dealing with Injuries
- Strengthening Techniques
- Competition Posing (Mandatory & Optional Poses)
- Men & Women’s Bodybuilding
- Men & Women’s Physique
- Posing Routines
- Finding your “Mojo”
In addition, CryoRVA will be on-hand with a localized Cryotherapy machine for those who want to take their physical recovery to the next level.
Attendees will receive free video footage of their posing group.
Date: April 8, 2017
Location: Golds Gym West End
Time: 1:00PM – 4:00PM
Registration Closes APR 08, 2017 @ 12:30 AM
**WPA Certified Judges Attend for FREE!