What is the Gold’s Gym Challenge?
The Challenge is a 12-week body transformation contest designed specifically to motivate those who are looking to make a significant lifestyle change through proper fitness and nutrition or who need some extra motivation to get going!
January 27 – April 26
Who can join the Challenge?
- Any member of Gold’s Gym that is age 18 or older at the start of the GGC. Whatever their goal, they can join for $30 and qualify for prizes!
- Members 12-17yrs can join for $20.00, but are not eligible for prizes or nationals.
How to join:
- Sign up for a measurement slot and pay the entry fee at the front desk.
- You will receive: “challenge accepted” t-shirt, orientation with a personal Trainer, Support Booklet, 4 Seminars, Special Group Exercise Classes and Special Personal Training rates.
MUST attend initial, mid, and ending check ins where measurement and pictures will be taken. PLEASE BRING YOUR 12 Wk BOOKLET!
For judging, all that is needed is weight, waist, hips, right thigh measurements and Picture. Body Fat will also be taken.
What to wear to measurements and Pictures:
- Tight fitted clothing for measurements
- Picture: Men–shorts, Female–bathing suit or sports bra and shorts. (Same clothes for before and after picture)
Qualifying, Prizes and Closing Ceremony:
Top male and female winners from each age group will win local cash and prizes! They will also be submitted to Gold’s Gym Nationals!
National Prize Pool for 2013:
This year, they have secured a national prize pool of $75,000!
Announcing the Winners:
To win you must attend the 12 Wk Challenge Closing Ceremony.
Sat, May 3nd @ 6:00 pm @ Kennewick Red Lion
Calendar of Important Dates:
Kennewick Initial Check-in January 27rd– Feb 1st*
Richland Initial Check-in January 27th– Feb 1st*
Seminar 1 – Getting Started, Setting Goals, and Commit for Life
Saturday, February 15th @9am, Kennewick Location
Seminar 2 – 24/7 Nutrition
Saturday, February 22st @9am, Richland Location
Kennewick Mid Check-in February 24th– March 1st*
Richland Mid Check-in February 24th– March 1st*
Seminar 3 – Maximize your workouts-Strength and Cardio
Saturday, March 15th @9am, Kennewick Location
Seminar 4 – How to break thru a plateau -Staying motivated to finish strong!
Saturday, March 22th @9am, Richland Location
Kennewick Final Check-in April 21st– 26th*
Richland Final Check-in April 21st-26th*
Wed, May 2nd @ 6:00pm, Richland Location
Sat, May 3nd @ 6:00 pm at Kennewick Red Lion
*check booklet for exact measurement times.