- B.S.-Exercise Science – Minnesota State University, Mankato Sports Medicine, Athletic Coaching, and Communication Studies Minors
- NASM-Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM- Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- NASM- Correctional Exercise Specialist
- Functional Movement Screening Level 1
- NASM-Group Personal Training Specialist
- Dynamax Coach
I’ve been a personal trainer since 2008. I’ve have worked with a wide variety of clientele from youth to senior citizens to athletes at the professional, college and youth levels, structuring training programs to meet the individual goals of each individual client. In addition, I have extensive experience with different injuries and ailments and create effective programs that support the healing process through strengthening and rehabilitation. My daily goal is to share my passion for knowledge of and commitment to fitness as a lifestyle to those people whose lives I’m fortunate enough to touch.
My priority is to provide the best—and safest—workout experience possible for every one of my clients and help them achieve their fitness goals, regardless of age or skill level. I believe there’s more to fitness than just coming to the gym for a workout. In fact, success doesn’t start or end in the gym—it begins with your personal commitment and the choices you make to create a healthy overall lifestyle. Meaningful change doesn’t happen overnight, but with focused commitment, good choices and the right support, you can achieve your personal fitness goal over time. Are you ready to achieve success? Let’s get started today!