EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
- Certified Personal Trainer through Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA)
- Certified Primary Group Exercise Instructor through AFAA
- CPR/AED through American Heart Association
- Les Mills Certified Body Pump Instructor
- Les Mills Certified BodyFlow Instructor
- BS Nursing Jacksonville State University
PERSONAL FITNESS BACKGROUND
I have been involved in sports, team sports and coaching. Sports include: softball, volleyball, track, basketball, tennis, biking and swimming.
I currently teach group fitness classes and personal train at Gold’s Gym. I love to train and utilize all gym equipment. I not only use weights and machines, but also BOSU, kettlebell and HIIT workouts.
I am 100% committed to what I plan for my clients. I plan each workout according the the client’s needs and desires. I put hard work and thought into each planned workout. I expect my clients to put in hard work with me as well as their own time. I want to instill commitment, energy and excitement into all of my clients. I am very passionate about my job and I want my clients to meet or exceed their goals.