- Played High School Varsity Soccer, Winter/Spring Track, Crew
- 4 Year Division I Soccer player at Binghamton University.
- America East Second Team All Conference
- America East All Academic Team X 2
- Division I Men’s Soccer Assistant Coach at Hartwick College, 2011
- Poughkeepsie Varsity Soccer Coach, 2013-2015
- Poughkeepsie JV Soccer Coach, 2012
“When you improve a little each day, eventually big things occur. When you improve conditioning a little each day, eventually you have a big improvement in conditioning. Not tomorrow, not the next day, but eventually a big gain is made. Don’t look for the big, quick improvement. Seek small improvements one day at a time. That’s the only way it happens – and when it happens, it lasts.” – John Wooden