It’s been a rough winter for sure and when you can’t get to the gym, your Gold’s Gym Paramus Team wanted to share some FUN HOME WORKOUT IDEAS with you!!! While nothing and we mean NOTHING takes the place of an amazing workout or class at Gold’s Gym, these exercises are the next best thing to being there!!! Enjoy! We hope you have as much fun with these as we did coming up with them.
Our Gold’s Gym Paramus Top 10 Home Exercises:
1. Speed Shoveling – using your legs of course, play some really fast music on your iPod and shovel at the speed of light.
2. BODYNAP – a new class, featuring you and a couch.
3. Soup Can Speed Toss - involves the whole family and works on improving your agility. Whoever drops it, cleans it up.
4. House Cleaning – clean the whole house…..need we say more?
5. Burpees – involve the kids on this one and whoever can burp the Star Spangled Banner wins!!!
6. Push Ups – push yourself UP and AWAY from the fridge! Do this as many times as is necessary. AMRAP!
7. Log Tossing – stand as far away from the fire as possible and toss the logs with all you’ve got. We are not responsible for any damage you may cause.
8. Mud Wrestling – this has nothing to do with anything, but we just thought we would throw it in there.
9. Snow Flake/Ice Catching – using only your mouth, run around outside and catch as many things that are falling from the sky as possible. Run as fast as you can. Brush and floss later.
10. TV BOOT CAMP – put a different show on every TV in the house and run from room to room trying to watch them all.
SEE YOU AT THE GYM SOON!!!