- BA Liberal Arts & Science, Wichita State University
- Certified in Computer Networks, Coleman College
- National Council of Certified Personal Trainers (NCCPT)
- CPR, AED
- Youth Exercise Specialist (NASM)
- Senior Fitness Specialist (NASM)
After becoming the heaviest I’d ever been I decided it was time to get fit and live a healthy lifestyle. In 2013 I weighed 250 pounds and decided to join Gold’s Gym. Within a year I had dropped down to 200 pounds and increased my lean muscle mass. I decided to drastically change my career path as a result of this success and began working for Gold’s Gym in March of 2015. My goal is to help other achieve the level of success I have myself.