My goal as a health and fitness professional is to help people achieve the goals they never thought were possible. I have had great success helping people to make small changes to their daily lives that build into extraordinary results in the long run. I am a former athlete with a team mentality and I bring everyone that I work with onto my team so that together we can achieve great things.
Along with athletics, I specialize in individuals that are high risk and those with controlled diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, or fibromyalgia. I have had great success working with individuals from youth athletes to the elderly with several medical issues to reach their health and wellness goals.
- Oklahoma Baptist University – Bachelor’s of Science in Kinesiology with an Emphasis in Personal Training/Strength and Conditioning
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) – Certified Exercise Physiologist
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) – Certified Personal Trainer
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) – Exercise is Medicine Level 2
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) – Orthopedic Specialist
- Functional Movement Systems (FMS) – Functional Movement Screen Level 1
- Health Sciences Academy (HAS) – Sport and Exercise Nutritional Advisor
- American Red Cross – CPR/AED