Faith’s Training Philosophy
- “To utilize my personal training knowledge to assist others in achieving their health and fitness goals. I want to inspire clients to enjoy a more active and healthy lifestyle, so they may enjoy a better quality of life. “
Education and Certifications
- Certified Personal Trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified Personal, Trainer, Smart Fitness University
- Certified BodyCombat Instructor, Les Mills
- 2+ Gold’s Gym Montrose – Utilizing her high energy and motivating training style to design and implement full exercise programs for weight loss and muscle tone
- BodyCombat Instructor – She leads and coaches members of all abilities through the fat scorching and endurance building group fitness class; incorporating mixed martial arts movements to keep the workout fun
- Functional Training for weight loss and strength – Incorporating full body workouts to create maximum calorie burn
- Small Group Training – Grouping members with similar goals to further enhance the member’s workout experience and accountability to quickly see results.
- Women’s Training – Catering workouts that will help reverse osteoporosis, lose weight after pregnancy, fit into clothes when younger, or keep up with the daily demands of being a mom
What one of Faith’s clients has to say:
“Faith is the best! Before I first started with her, the gym was not my favorite thing. But after our first meeting, her positive attitude and love for what she’s doing were infectious. She seems to have boundless energy and is always full of words of encouragement. I look forward to our time together, knowing when I leave the gym I’ll have a new tool in my fitness arsenal. And. I’ll be one step closer to my healthy lifestyle goal. Thanks Faith. I appreciate you.” – Stacie B.