Chris’ Training Philosophy
“My passion is to help individuals create a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle utilizing the benefits of fitness and nutrition. I believe that providing people with the knowledge that they need will help them to achieve their goals, and that becoming healthy and strong, both physically and mentally will provide them the ability to accomplish anything they put their mind to.”
- 2 Years personal training experience
- Experience with all ages and abilities, including special populations, injuries, athletes, and elderly.
Education and Certifications
- Certified Personal Trainer, International Sports Science Association, ISSA
- Strength Training for weight loss and body composition, as well as for muscle hypertrophy and strength.
- Youth Fitness, providing teens and preteens with healthy nutrition guidelines and age-specific exercise to increase both mental and physical growth, as well as provide the teenage athlete with exercise to maintain the upper edge in their training.
- Women’s Training- Implementing workouts and healthy lifestyle habits to help with postpartum weight, self-esteem, busy lifestyles and every life-stage of being a woman.