- Maintain the cleanliness of equipment.
- Sweep, dust, mop scrub and vacuum hallways, stairs, office space and other assigned areas of the overall gym.
- Clean, mop, scrub, polish, and disinfect all bathroom areas as needed.
- Maintain a sufficient supply of materials (i.e. towels, tissue, soap, etc.) in all bathrooms and assigned areas.
- Empty trash and garbage containers in the gym.
- Maintain safe, clean, and orderly floor areas.
- Observes equipment for potential safety hazards.
- High school education or equivalent preferred
- 6 months of relevant work experience preferred
- Must be able to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Service oriented and ability to multitask
- Basic English verbal communication skills
- Able to lift, pull, push, grasp and bend while lifting up to 50lbs
- Repetitive motions for an extended duration of time are required
- May be asked to be certified with CPR/AED and first aid
Postal Code: 93940
Location Address: 1500 Del Monte Center