“Children are the world’s most valuable resource and its best hope for the future.” ~John F. Kennedy
We at Gold’s Gym Meridian Kid’s Club recognize the gift of caring for you little ones.
We offer a friendly, welcoming environment overflowing with engaging toys and loads interaction and fun activities for every age.
Click HERE for Kid’s Club hours of operation.
- Fees can be paid per visit or added to membership dues.
- Children between the ages of 2 months and 11 years are welcome.
- Children above 11 are considered old enough for the Kid’s Club and have to get a membership with their parent.
- Visits are limited to 2 hours, once per day (charges may apply if 2 hours are exceeded)
- Parents are not permitted to leave Gold’s Gym Meridian while their child is attending.
- No outside food or snacks allowed due to allergy concerns.
- Gold’s Gym Meridian is not responsible for any outside toys brought into kids club.
SICK CHILD POLICY:
For the health of the staff and other children, we will consider your child sick and ask that you keep them at home if any of the following symptoms are present:
- Have a fever or have had a fever or fever medication within the last 24 hours.
- Have a persistent cough (coughing more than four times per hour).
- Have anything but clear mucus or a consistent runny nose.
Thank you for your consideration and depth of understanding in this matter. Please know that we view the opportunity to care for your children as an absolute joy.
Gold’s Gym Meridian Kid’s Club
“A person is a person, no matter how small.” ~Dr. Seuss