Education and Certifications
- NCCPT- Certified Personal Trainer
- NSCA- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- USAW- Sports Performance Coach
- Crossfit- Level One Coach
- Gold’s FIT- Certified Coach
- BS Exercise Science- Lindenwood University
- MS Human Performance- Lindenwood University
- American Red Cross- CPR/AED Certified
Brian Ferrari is a Certified Personal Trainer through the National Council of Certified Personal Trainers (NCCPT), and a Strength & Conditioning Specialist through the National Strength & Conditioning Association. Along with his Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree, he is also a Sports Performance Coach, CrossFit Coach, and Gold’sFIT Head Coach.
Since the age of 5, I have been constantly consumed by the exercise and fitness world. From playing sports up to a professional level, cycling, rock climbing, teaching, coaching, working with both collegiate and professional athletes, and general fitness clients alike, everything I do is in the name of fitness. Regardless of where anyone starts their journey of self-improvement, there is always room for just that, improvement. Consistently searching for progress and helping others see success in their life is what brings me enjoyment and keeps me coming back. No alarm clock needed, my passion wakes me up.