Sulaiman’s Training Philosophy
- “Working with clients from age 10 to age 100, I encourage each of them to beat their best. Through motivating, high energy coaching, unique exercise prescription, and nutritional guidance, I can help you reach your goals while truly adopting fitness as a lifestyle.”
3+ Years of helping people: young and old, of beginning and experienced backgrounds
- Gold’s Gym Longmont
- Streets Fitness
- Louisville Group Exercise Instructor
- Silver Sneakers Group Exercise Instructor
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science – Colorado State University
- Certified Personal Trainer – American College of Sports Medicine
- Functional Training – Total body conditioning using kettlebells, free weights, TRX, etc. to develop strength & endurance for outdoor activities like hiking, skiing, snowboarding, and climbing.
- Core Strength – Prevent injury & overcome training plateaus by teaching proper muscle activation in the core.
- Speed & Interval Training: Facilitate Fat Loss & Increase Metabolism with Interval Training. Using my experience as a collegiate track athlete & coach to facilitate efficient running mechanics.