Olivia’s Training Philosophy:
“My personal training philosophy is about your journey and guiding you to a healthier, happier life. I strive to help people overcome the obstacles similar to the ones I worked to overcome. I am here to educate, motivate and guide you through your customized workouts. Fitness is more than looking good. It’s about feeling good both inside and out. I want my clients to have fun during their workouts and feel good about themselves for taking care of their bodies. It’s all about ﬁnding the right balance. This means learning to balance physical and mental strength, nutrition and ﬂexibility. I am here to help my clients get their goals in place and make a plan to make their physical dreams come true.”
Less than 1 year in health, fitness and group training.
•Golds Gym Longmont
• Bodybuilding competition experience
Education and Certifications
- (AFI) Certiﬁed personal trainer
- (NASM) Certiﬁed personal trainer, nutrition specialist (in process)
- (AAAISMA) Health and wellness coaching/ holistic health specialization (in process)
- Weight loss- To help reach weight loss goals
- Strength training- Work on strengthening, build and tone one’s physique.
- Nutrition- Giving client’s nutrition advice to change their lifestyle.