Are you taking on the Challenge alone, or are you surrounded by an accountability system, an environment that supports the end game, and continually moving in the right direction to be where you want to be?
We’re hitting you hard on a Thursday, but you can’t do this on your own.
You want to be successful, and we want that too! We’re going to break things out so that we can better our odds of success over the next eight weeks.
Are you really ALL in?
I mean, of course you are, but what’s your goal? Are you sure? Did you just make that your goal right now? If you did, you aren’t all in just yet.
Take some time and think about this one:
- What do you want to accomplish as we move into 2017?
- When do you want to accomplish it by? It’s not necessary, but having a date sets precedence.
- Write it down. Like right now. Like we really want visual proof of a piece of paper with your goal on it and we want it now!!!
- Thanks for writing it down. Look at it every day. It’s your “precious”. If we ask you about your goal you should be able to recount it in vivid detail. Own it
Do your surroundings support your goal?
Everywhere you go should support your goal. It doesn’t? We need to get you out of that son-of-a-b before it’s too late!
When your environment doesn’t match your goals, that’s when good things happen to bad people. Imagine this every day when you go into work.
If it does, you can bet your sweet bippy that it’s going in your mouth hole. I can promise, whether you’re looking to lose weight or put on muscle these delicacies aren’t helping.
If your environment doesn’t support your goals you have to:
- Change it (if possible)
- Change your routine to avoid the temptation or negative aspects
- Leave the environment
There’s no right or easy answer. Every situation is different, but you have to do what supports your goal.
Who is holding you accountable?
Nobody? Welp, you’re screwed.
Enter your Accountability Buddy, or accountabili-buddy.
We have great news…
You’ll be getting paired up with an accountabili-buddy in the next week. There are levels of accountability built right into the Challenge.
You’re already in your groups with Mentors, but now we’re going to assign you a peer. We’ll let you choose how to communicate. Email, text, daily, weekly, by working out together, whatever floats your boat.