Membership Freeze Information:
We offer you the opportunity to freeze your membership dues for those times when you cannot attend the gym.
Terms and conditions:
- Freeze requests require a 30 day notice period, regardless of the reason for the freeze or the term of your membership.
- There is a freeze fee of $10.00 plus GST per month. ($10.50)
- Minimum freeze time is 1 month, and in intervals of 30 days.
- Maximum freeze time is 4 months per year.
- Personal Training payments cannot be frozen.
- Freeze requests will only be accepted through the website.
- You cannot use the gym during the duration of your freeze.
Your membership dues will automatically reinstate after the freeze time is over.
Your account will NOT be frozen if your account is overdue.
Your membership term will be extended by the number of months requested.
Membership Freeze Request Form:
Please click here to fill out all the required information and details of when you would like the freeze to begin (30 day notice required), and the length of freeze (number of months). A follow up email will be sent to you to notifying you of the next scheduled payment.
***Payment dates may not correspond directly with requested freeze dates as dues are structured to be drafted on a bi-weekly basis***