- GFIT is the ultimate training program to help you train for and achieve everyday fitness with our functional training ropes, kettlebells, rowing machines, squat racks, bumper plates, and much more!
- What is it?: GFIT Training is group training with a maximum of 15 people in a class, that provides cutting edge, pre planned, well coached workouts that allow members to achieve incredible results
- What type of workouts?: GFIT Training will include full body workouts that include Pull ups, push ups, crunches, hovers, squats, lunges, rowing, running, box jumps, slam balls, wall balls, battle ropes and much more.
- How many weekly training sessions will be held?: We will hold between 15-25 sessions per week. Sessions start as early as 5:15 am and as late as 7:00 pm. See gym schedule for the current GFIT session times.
- Does GFIT Training cost extra?: Everyone doing GFIT Training must have a Gold’s Gym Complete Membership. GFIT training will be an additional charge on top of regular membership dues. GFIT dues are currently only $50 per month on a Month to Month agreement.
See front desk for further details 801-393-4653