- GFIT is the ultimate training program to help you train for and achieve everyday fitness with our functional training ropes, kettlebells, rowing machines, squat racks, bumper plates, and much more!
- What is it?: GFIT Training is group training with a maximum of 15 people in a small group setting that provides cutting edge, pre planned, well coached workouts that allow members to achieve incredible results
- What type of workouts?: GFIT Training includes full body workouts featuring such routines as pull ups, push ups, crunches, hovers, squats, lunges, rowing, running, box jumps, slam balls, wall balls, battle ropes and much more.
- How many weekly training sessions are held?: We hold between 15-25 sessions per week. Sessions start as early as 5:15 am and as late as 7:00 pm. See gym schedule for the current GFIT session times.
- Does GFIT Training cost extra?: Everyone doing GFIT Training must have a Gold’s Gym Complete Membership. GFIT functional training is included for all Gold’s Complete (black keytag) members for no extra charge.
* GFIT is currently only offered at the Gold’s Gym Ogden, and Layton locations.
See front desk for further details 801-393-4653