- Certified Personal Trainer ( ISSA )
- CPT ( NCSF )
- Specialist in fitness nutrition ( ISSA )
- Les Mills Body flow and Body Step
- Golds Studio
- To help people achieve their goals one step at a time. My goal is to help you so that you can take what you have learned and help someone else. Working together I know you will achieve your goals, get you on the right track for this lifestyle change and you will be successful in you journey if you ” Put in the Work” .
- I have always enjoyed fitness growing up, I love to exercise and try to push myself to the limits. When I went to college, I took a weightlifting class and that, wanted me to learn more because I found that weightlifting changes the body composition. Throughout the last 10 years I have continued to do research and continue my education for physical fitness. I started with Les Mills group training but when my mom passed 3 years ago due to health issues, I wanted to be able to help people on a one on one basis. I have a passion for fitness and want to help you become a better version of your self through fitness.