- Certified Personal Trainer through National Academy Sports Medicine (NASM),
- N.A.S.M Weight Loss and Nutrition Certification,
- Currently pursuing a B.S. degree in Sports Management:
- Exercise and Fitness at CalU (California University of Pennsylvania),
- Certified CPR/AED and First Aid through American Red Cross
I want you to be able to walk into any gym and know what they need to do and how to do it. I will help you and eventually you will be able to help others I am not here to just count reps with you, I want to plant that seed of change so that you can adapt it into a lifestyle. I know that the same program will not work for everyone, so I promise to find the program that works best for you. I WILL BE THERE TO MOTIVATE YOU, but this is a relationship and we WILL not be successful if you don’t “DO WORK” I am confident that together we will achieve your goals and get you on the right track for Life. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
I have been dedicated to a life of fitness for 5 years. I come from a background of sports experience in basketball and track. I have a strong passion for fitness, weight training and Figure Competitions. I have personal experience in pre/post natal, fat loss, and muscle strength/gain and competition prep.