“Children are the world’s most valuable resource and its best hope for the future.” ~John F. Kennedy
We at Gold’s Gym Kennewick Kid’s Club recognize the gift of caring for you little ones.
We offer a friendly, welcoming environment overflowing with engaging toys and loads interaction and fun activities for every age.
Monday – Friday: 8:00 am to 8:30 pm (with the last drop off @7:30pm)
Saturday: 8:00 am to 1:30 pm (with the last drop off @12:30pm)
- Fees can be paid per visit or added to membership costs.
- Children between the ages of 2 months and 11 years are welcome.
- Children above 11 are considered old enough for the Kid’s Club and have to get a membership with their parent.
- Visits are limited to 2 hours, once per day (there is a $2 charge for each additional 15 minutes).
- Parents are not permitted to leave Gold’s Gym Richland while their child is attending.
- Kid’s Club Snacks are permitted and can be purchased or brought in, however NO PEANUT PRODUCTS are allowed.
- Please do not allow your child to bring their own toy to Kid’s Club, we would not want their toy to get lost or broken, we have plenty of fun, engaging toys to be enjoyed.
SICK CHILD POLICY:
For the health of the staff and other children, we will consider your child sick and ask that you keep them at home if any of the following symptoms are present:
- Have a fever or have had a fever or fever medication within the last 24 hours.
- Have a persistent cough (coughing more than four times per hour).
- Have anything but clear mucus or a consistent runny nose.
Thank you for your consideration and depth of understanding in this matter. Please know that we view the opportunity to care for your children as an absolute joy.
Gold’s Gym Kennewick Kid’s Club
“A person is a person, no matter how small.” ~Dr. Seuss