Gold’s STUDIO – Small Group Training Programs
What is Small Group Training? Small Group Training is designed for maximum efficiency to give maximum results. This series of programs offer participants convenience, flexibility, affordability and total body fitness through innovative workout options that will take you to a whole new level of fitness.
Anything less than 15-20 people is generally considered a “small group”. A certified Coach will direct you through a workout being either a GOLD’SFIT (1hr) or the Les Mills GRIT (High Intensity Interval Training) Series (30mins) providing direct attention and motivation to each team member.
LES MILLS GRIT™SERIES features three unique team training programs that will push you to your max, and beyond. With your coach right down on the floor with you, motivating you and the team, you won’t believe how hard you can work out.
- Three unique programs that offer fitness results, fast – Strength, Plyometric & Cardio
- 30 minutes of intense challenge to set training routines
- Explosive music that will send energy levels through the roof
- Highly-charged certified coaches giving you one-on-one attention and modification options
The LES MILLS GRIT™SERIES is for you if:
- You want to take your fitness to the next level
- You want extra motivation to challenge your physical limits
- You have a weight-loss or fitness goal to reach
- You just want to up the intensity
GOLD’SFIT is a cost effective and efficient way to obtain a results-driven workout through a blend of and functional strength training and cardio conditioning. Conducted in a small group setting, certified coaches will guide you through workouts which put the emphasis on increasing muscle quality, strength and whole body functionality for maximum fun, maximum efficiency and maximum results.
Try one or all of these programs to get better results faster. We offer an unlimited use membership with special options for Military/Police/Fire and immediate family, Microsoft employees and immediate family, as well as student memberships (age 16+).
To find out more about how our Gold’s STUDIO program can change your life, or to try a complimentary class, please email GoldsStudio@goldsgymnorthwest.com or visit us in class today – meets in the turf area or GOLD’SFIT box!