The Kids Club Supervisor is responsible for overseeing operations of the Kids Club and managing all Kids Club Associates for a specific gym location.
- Responsible for the supervision of all Kids Club Associates.
- Overseeing the daily operations of the Kids Club service to members.
- Ensure that every child is signed in and out.
- Based on proper security procedures ensure that every child and parent is stamped on the way in and checked on the way out.
- Ensure that all children have a registration form on file.
- Supervisors must ensure the associates interact with the children in a positive and age appropriate manner.
- Recruit, hire and train all Kids Club staff and ensure that all staff meets minimum standards and requirements.
- Responsible for scheduling and ensuring that the Kids Club is staffed to meet child/adult ratios.
- Provide fill-in coverage for shifts when needed.
- With the counsel of the Gym Operations supervisor performs an array Human Resources duties as needed to include: staff evaluations, employee warnings, and terminations.
- Organize and plan or designate staff to plan art projects on a weekly basis.
- Ensure that all necessary paperwork is completed such as shift sheets, supply sheets, accident reports, sign in sheets, weekly tally sheets, and opening and closing sheets.
- Attend all required staff meetings.
- Hold monthly staff meetings with their staff for communication and encouragement.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2 years prior work experience in a daycare/childcare environment required.
- Infant and Child First Aid and CPR certification required.
- Excellent communication with children required.
- Excellent communication with adult parent(s) required.
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Knowledge or ability to learn computer based programs and applications.