Aquatics at Gold's Gym Issaquah
Among the newest and finest aquatics facilities available, Gold's Gym Issaquah features a spill edge, 25-yard, salt-purified pool for lap swims or pure recreation. Visit the pool for exercise or play, and then relax in our huge, 11 person hot tub.
And of course, Gold's Gym hasn't forgotten our smallest members. The Kid's Pool is a great place for kids to play and splash around under their very own fountain! We offer an array of aquatics programs for the entire family!
Whether your child is a beginner or a seasoned swimmer, our instructors can guide them in all areas from increasing their comfort level to improving their technique.
- Swimming lessons are available every day at the following times: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 3pm-7pm, Wednesday 10am-12pm and 3pm-7pm, Friday 10am-12pm and 3pm-7pm, and Saturday and Sunday from 9am-4pm. (Times are subject to instructor availability)
- Lessons are offered to members 3 years of age to 100 years of age.
- Swimming lessons are 30 minutes each.
Lessons may be purchased at the front desk.
Private Lesson Rates (30 min)
|One person in lessons||$27/session>|
|Two people in lessons||$37/session ($18.50/participant)>|
|Three people in lessons||$47/session ($15.67/participant)>|
JUNIOR MASTER SWIM
This program is for kids, ages 9-15, and it is run as a pre-comp program on Saturday mornings. The emphasis is on technique work during the first half of the practice and moves into basic conditioning training in the second half of the hour. A non-exclusive list of the thing we focus on include:
- Proper freestyle technique
- Stroke technique (backstroke, breastwork and butterfly)
- Flip turns
- Open turns
- Introduction to circle swimming
- Introduction to interval training
It is recommended that your kids drop into one of our intermediate swim lessons (Monday - Thursday evening or Saturday morning) or have a private lesson to make sure that they have the basics before beginning the program. As mentioned before, emphasis will be on technique. We do not want kids to move into this program if we feel they will develop bad stroke habits, therefore the instructors handle the sign ups for this class personally.
- Junior Master Swim Card - $90 for 6 punch card sessions
Get a workout and enjoy the pool at the same time! Water Aerobics is an exhilarating non-impact pool workout that uses the water's resistance to build strength and reduce body fat while promoting flexibility and improving circulation. This class is taught to all fitness levels.
For more information on our aquatics program, please email us at email@example.com