The $75,000 Gold's Gym 2013 Challenge is a 12-week contest open to Gold's Gym members where you can exceed your goals, transform yourself, and earn a chance for cash prizes at the same time! There are five age categories for both men and women, including 18-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, and 60+. Prizes are awarded at the local and national levels.
Participants register for the program and take part in comprehensive measurements as part of three different "flights," or 12- week cycles which begin:
- 7 pm Thursday, January 3rd at Gold's Gym Redmond
- 5:30 - 7 pm, Thursday, January 10th during Open House at Gold's Gym Bothell
- 7 pm Thursday, January 17th at Gold's Gym Issaquah
Shortly before your flight “takes off,” we will take starting measurements and photographs to establish your initial reference data. Then, your flight begins, and you’ll be on your way to success with access to special Challenge programs and your Challenge coaches checking in on you as you go. Midway through your flight, you’ll return for measurements as a progress check and to adjust for any necessary program changes.
At the completion of your journey, final measurements and photographs will be taken to document your results and to determine our cash winners! Then, we’ll celebrate your results and announce our local winners at our end-of-Challenge-that’s-a-wrap party! At this time, the names and profiles of our local winners will be submitted to the national committee for judging and announcement of national winners -- that’s all there is to it and a brand, new you!
- Included! Four 30 minute personal training/nutrition sessions
- Included! Group coaching sesisons focused on accountability, fitness, nutrition and lifestyle
- Included! Trial XLT (XLerated Training) Bootcamp and Les Mills GRIT sessions
- Special Group Fitness, XLT and Personal Training events to keep you energized
Experience the Progress
- Before and after photos & three opportunities for measurements
- Optional baseline fitness testing event
Tools for Success
- Nutrition & Fitness Planning Log
- Fitness and nutrition tips for creating a successful lifestyle to keep you on track throughout the Challenge
- 'Challenge Accepted' T-shirt
- 20% discount on in-club products
- Wrap up Party & a chance to win local cash prizes
And of course...an opportunity to earn a piece of the $75,000 national Gold's Gym Challenge prize money!