Hours of Operations
Monday � Friday: 8am-1pm & 4pm-8pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8am-1pm
These hours generally coincide with the group exercise schedule. Appointments are not required.
The Kids� Club allows space for infants, pre-schoolers and school-aged children. Toys are selected to meet certain requirements to ensure safety and the ability to adequately clean them. Toys, books, blocks, videos and video games are available. Please do not hesitate to let the staff know your preference regarding your child�s use of time while visiting the Kids� Club.
Rules & Regulations
- Children must be at least six weeks old, and no older than 13 years of age. Children older than six months of age are allowed to be in the Kids' Club a maximum of two hours per day. Children six months or less of age are allowed in the kids club one hour per day.
- Please label your child�s bag. Gold�s Gym does not provide these items and does not accept responsibility for any lost or stolen items.
- Please ensure that your child has eaten since no food or drink is allowed in the Kid�s Club.
- For the safety of your children and others, Gold�s Gym staff is unable to change diapers for any children.
- No personal toys may be brought into the Kids' Club.
- Our staff will not accept children showing signs of sickness for the protection of other children in our care. No Exceptions.
- Our staff cannot administer medication to any children.
- Only parents or legal guardians may leave their own children in our care. The same parent or legal guardian must sign-in and sign-out their children from the Kid�s Club.
- Parents or legal guardians may not leave the gym for any reason while the child is in the Kid�s Club.
- Good behavior is required. Parents of children hitting, biting, spitting or playing rough will be called to immediately pick up their child.
- The Kids' Club is a special privilege for members only and may be terminated as a result of not abiding by these rules & regulations.
- Staff member per every 10 children. For every two children under the age of 3 or require special needs, subtract one child from the maximum number of children permitted. No Exceptions.