DIRECTIONS & MAP
Our facility is located between the Andrew and Broadway subway stations on the MBTA Red Line, at 323 Dorchester Avenue. We are easily accessible to Routes 3, 93, and the Mass. Pike (Route 90).
Click here for a map of the general area and driving directions.
From the North:
- I-93 South to I-90 W
- Exit number 20- toward WORCESTER/ALBANY ST
- ALBANY STREET exit on the left toward SOUTH BOSTON
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto ALBANY ST
- Turn LEFT to take the I-90 W/US-1 N/RT-3 N
- Take ramp toward I-93 N
- Road becomes BROADWAY BRIDGE
- Turn RIGHT onto DORCHESTER AVE
From the South:
- SOUTHEAST EXWY/I-93 N
- Take SOUTHAMPTON ST. - exit 16- toward ANDREW SQ.
- Turn RIGHT onto SOUTHAMPTON ST.
- Turn LEFT onto ANDREW SQ/DORCHESTER AVE.
- Continue to follow DORCHESTER AVE.
323 Dorchester Ave.
South Boston, MA