Gold’s Gym Cancellation Procedures
In order to cancel, the buyer must ensure the following four guidelines have been completed:
- The initial term of your agreement is completed
- You are not currently posting a past due balance on your account
- Buyer must provide a minimum 31 days’ notice prior to your next scheduled monthly dues payment to avoid an additional monthly payment
- Buyer is responsible for notifying member services upon cancellation of any other services that need to be cancelled, including family memberships and personal training.
- If buyer is in term, and needs to cancel, buyer must provide the following plus a 31 day notice prior to next draft for cancellation to be processed:
-Must provide proof of move (more than 25 miles away from Gold’s Gym).
- Pay a fee of 50.00 if fulfilled over half of the agreement, and 100.00 if fulfilled under half of the agreement.For PT contracts it is a fee of 150.00 or 250.00.
-Medical and military cancels and freezes require documentation
- The buyer may cancel this agreement within 5 business days after the date of the agreement, excluding weekends or holidays, by calling member services at the number below.
To process cancellation please call member services at (800) 693-3948