- Help you find YOUR starting point with a comprehensive fitness assessment
- Build YOUR path to success with a 12-week personalized plan
- Show YOU the ropes with ongoing support from certified fitness coaches
- Be with YOU every step of the way with coaching and mobile/online tracking tools
- Guarantee satisfaction with a 30-day money back guarantee
One of our certified personal trainers will help you find your starting point and create your customized 30-Day Plan; including goal setting, workout recommendations, and a 30-Day follow up.
As a member, you will receive a 12-Week Transformation Plan including workout and nutrition guidance personalized to your fitness goal. Each plan integrates a variety of different workouts designed to meet your goal, whether that’s getting leaner, stronger or just healthier. Track your progress and results using our online tools and resources.
Get lean, lose inches, reduce body fat % and keep it off.
Gain strength, increase lean mass, define your body.
Increase endurance, gain functional strength, and improve sport performance.
Get fit, reduce stress, move better, feel better, live better.
12-week plans are delivered electronically via email or a free Gold’s Gym myPATH™ account.
We guarantee your satisfaction with a 30-day money back guarantee.*
See why Gold’s Gym was ranked “Highest in Customer Satisfaction Among Health and Fitness Centers, Two Years in a Row” by J.D. Power.**
START YOUR PATH TODAY
Come in for your complimentary Gold’s Gym Fit Test and 30-Day Plan
* If you are not completely satisfied with your Gold’s Gym membership, Gold’s Gym will allow you to cancel your membership during the first thirty (30) days of your membership. Gold’s Gym will refund to you any upfront monies paid where applicable (enrollment fee, prorated dues, and/or final dues), membership dues paid, and any unused Personal Training or GOLD’S STUDIO sessions on your account.
** Gold’s Gym received the highest numerical score among 8 fitness centers in the J.D. Power 2015-2016 Health and Fitness Center Satisfaction Reports. 2016 report based on 2,549 total responses, measuring experiences and perceptions of customers with health and fitness centers, surveyed in May-June 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.