Rehabilitation and Spinal Center conveniently located inside Gold’s Gym Fredericksburg!
2380 A Plank Road (Gold’s Gym)
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Gold’s Gym has partnered with Dynamic Rehab and Spine to provide professional services to our members such as Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, Acupuncture, Nutrition Programs and Massage Therapy.
Dr. Stephen M. Erle is board certified as a Doctor of Chiropractic and Physio-Therapist. Dr. Erle is also a Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach, Olympic Lifting Sport Performance Coach and Certified Personal Trainer. As a Chiropractic Doctor he specializes in sports medicine and orthopedic rehab as well as the overall healthcare of each patient. As a clinician he has had the privilege of working with athletes of all levels ranging from New York City Broadway dancers to adolescents, weekend warriors as well as elite athletes from the collegiate, professional and Spec Ops Tactical Athletes teams of SEAL, SF and others.
Dr. Erle earned a B.S. in Pre-medicine and Anthropology from the University of Albany in 1996. He spent 4-years in post graduate work at Life University in Atlanta earning a Doctorate in Chiropractic in 2000. As the prior CEO of SEAL Training Adventures for 8 years and Navy Veteran for 8 years, Dr. Erle trained thousands for Special Op’s Command schools.
- 24 years Certified Personal Trainer
- 14 years Board Certified Doctor of Chiropractic
- 14 years Board Certified Physio-Therapist
- (CSCS) Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach
- (USAW) Certified Sports Performance Coach – Olympic Weight Lifting
- (FMS) Certified in Functional Movement Analysis
- (TCCC) Certified in Tactical Combat Casualty Care.
- 8 years US Navy (HUMIT)
- 1 year US Army 20th Group Special Forces Training Platoon
- 8 years CEO, Medical and Training Director for SEAL Training Adventures
- Chiropractor for NYC Broadway Dancers
- Team Doc and Strength Coach Mothers Rugby
- Chiropractor for Athletic Department University of Mary Washington
- Strength Coach for University of Mary Washington
Request more information today from a Gold’s Gym team member or visit http://www.dynamicrehabandspine.com.