Education and Certifications
- NESTA – Certified Personal Fitness Trainer
- NCCPT – Certified Personal Trainer
- American Heart Association- CPR/AED
- BODYSUCCESS – Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- NESTA – Functional Training Specialist
- NESTA – Core Conditioning
- NESTA – Biomechanics
Marquita Roberson is a graduate of Lindenwood University with a Bachelor’s of Arts Degree in Mass Communications and Master’s Degree in Corporate Management. In addition, I am a certified Personal Fitness Training (NESTA, NCCPT), Fitness Nutrition (BODYSUCCESS), Functional Training (NESTA), Core Conditioning (NESTA) and Biomechanics (NESTA). To even better serve my clients, I plan to acquire Life Fitness Coach Certification as well.
Areas of interest include nutritional counseling, women’s wellness, weight loss/ management, core strengthening and functional training. My most recent fitness accomplishment includes placing first in the 2011 INBA United States Natural, Novice Sports Fitness Model Competition.