Ken Russell is a Certified Personal Trainer through the National Council for Certified Personal Trainer (NCCPT-2012), the National Exercise & Sports Trainer Association (NESTA-2005), and the International Sports Science Association (ISSA-2000). As a Certified Personal Trainer, I have two main goals for you: 1) your safety, and 2) your education while training with me.
I have over 25 years of experience and when coupled with training science and continued research, what you get is a professional delivers of information that contributes to effective time applied toward your personal fitness goals.
- BA Business Administration
- AA General Education
- 4-years Marine Corp (Honorable Discharge)
- 2-years Marine Reserves (Honorable Discharge)
- 6-years Army Reserves (Honorable Discharge)
- Ameren UE Retired (1977-2007)
- In 2009, at age 59, awarded 1st place and named “Most Muscular” in NPC Bodybuilding Fitness Contest
- Mr. Sexy *Union Electric” (1988)
- Show-Me-State Bench Press Gold Medal Champion
- PT for female Show-Me-State Champ (1999)
- Mr. December & Marketing Director for Friends of Fitness calendar (1999)
- Set 2008 Sun-Light Power MO Bench Press Record (55-59 division 350 lbs)